You must complete the following steps in order to complete your reservation:
- Pay 50% Deposit using our online registration form. Any applicable discounts and/or additional charged will be applied to your balance due.
- Pay 50% Balance Due 7 days before retreat start. An invoice will be sent two weeks prior to retreat start.
- There is a 3% transaction fee charged for all CC payments.
- Read and sign our Liability Waiver, provided in your reservation confirmation email (accessible here) and confirm your signature via automated email.
- Email your flight itinerary to email@example.com **30 days prior to camp start or a 3% fee may be charged**. Use following format: MGA Arrival Date:___ Time:___ Flight#:___ / MGA Departure Date:___ Time:___ Flight#:____
- Purchase required Travel Insurance to reimburse you in the event you have to change/cancel your trip or for any unforeseen medical expenses you incur while on your trip (see below).
- Prepare for your Trip! Please visit our Trip Prep section for our FAQs, Instructional Videos, and Prep Guide (including the suggested packing list) so you will be fully prepared!
Cancellations and Changes:
Our cancellations/change policies are as follows:
- Within 60 days of camp start date: your deposit becomes non-refundable. If at the time of cancellation, you re-book for another camp date within one year of your original camp date, your deposit minus a $200 change fee will be applied towards the future reservation.
- Within 30 days of camp start date: your deposit becomes completely non-refundable and no portion may be applied towards a future reservation.
- Within 1 week of camp start date: your deposit and any balance paid become completely non-refundable.
Since last minute injuries, illnesses, work emergencies, or deaths in the family unfortunately do happen, we require participants to purchase a travel insurance policy. A travel insurance policy will reimburse you for the surf camp, airfare, and other non-refundable expenses. There are a lot of companies offering this service online. See Travel Insurance Review for some great options. If you need help understanding what to buy see this post: What's the best travel insurance for a retreat?