You must complete the following steps in order to complete your reservation:
- Pay 50% Deposit using our online registration form. Any applicable discounts and/or additional charges will be applied to your balance due.
- Pay 50% Balance Due 7 days before retreat start. An invoice will be sent two weeks prior to retreat start.
- There is a 3% transaction fee charged for all CC payments.
- Read and sign our Liability Waiver, provided in your reservation confirmation email (accessible here) and confirm your signature via automated email.
- Email your flight itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org **30 days prior to camp start or a 3% fee may be charged**. Use following format: MGA Arrival Date:___ Time:___ Flight#:___ / MGA Departure Date:___ Time:___ Flight#:____. Included transportation is provided from MGA airport at 1:30PM on the Saturday of arrival and on the Saturday of departure at 7:30AM (arriving MGA 10:00AM) only. We can arrange alternate shuttle transportation outside of these days/times and/or from LIR airport in Costa Rica for an additional cost.
- Purchase required Travel Insurance. We require all participants to purchase travel insurance to reimburse you in the event you have to change/cancel your trip or for any reason and for unforeseen medical expenses you incur while on your trip (see below). We are unable to make exceptions to our cancellations policy for any reason. Therefore we highly recommend choosing a "cancel for any reason" policy >14 days prior to trip.
- If you are traveling solo and reserve a shared room; we will do our best to accommodate you in a shared room with 2-3 chicas. In the unlikely event a shared room is not available by camp start date, you will have to upgrade to a private room and we will invoice you for the price difference.
- We require a minimum of four guests to host at our Cloud Farm and Playa Colorado locations. In the unlikely event the minimum is not met, we offer two options: (1) move your reservation to the Surf House location for the same date and adjust price accordingly or (2) move your reservation to another date for the same location and waive the $200 change fee.
- Prepare for your Trip! Please visit our Trip Prep section for our FAQs, Instructional Videos, and Prep Guide (including the suggested packing list) so you will be fully prepared!
Cancellations and Changes:
Our cancellations/change policies are as follows:
- Within 60 days of camp start date: your deposit becomes non-refundable. If within 24 hours of the notice of your cancellation, you re-book for another camp date at the same location within one year of your original camp date, your deposit minus a $200 change fee will be applied towards the future reservation.
- Within 30 days of camp start date: your deposit becomes completely non-refundable and no portion may be applied towards a future reservation.
- Within 1 week of camp start date: your deposit and any balance paid become completely non-refundable.
- We are unable to make exceptions to our cancellation policy for any reason.
We are unable to make exceptions to our cancelation policy for any reason. Therefore, and since last minute injuries, illnesses, work emergencies, global emergencies, pandemics, political crises, deaths in the family, and other unforeseen circumstances unfortunately do happen, we require all participants to purchase travel insurance and strongly recommend choosing a "cancel for any reason" policy >14 days before travel to reimburse you for the surf camp, airfare, and other non-refundable expenses. There are a lot of companies offering this service online. See Travel Insurance Review for some great options. If you need help understanding what to buy see this post: What's the best travel insurance for a retreat?