Sway Away Your Cares
Step inside the 4-bedroom villa at Cloud Farm, set on 500 tropical acres of private reserve. Yep, it’s all yours for the taking with rooms that open onto an infinity pool 1,200 feet above the bay. At this hush-hush hideaway, the jungle setting stays relatively cooler (and quieter) than in town, meaning you can pleasantly kick back and sway away your cares between surf sessions. The lush grounds are also home to organic gardens and farmland where most of the ingredients for your meals are grown onsite. So, what are you waiting for? The door’s open.
Invest in Yourself
San Juan del Sur
Cloud Farm is tucked in the hills above San Juan del Sur, the charming little surf town on the southern Pacific Coast of Nicaragua. This is “the place” to get away from it all, within 500 acres of indigenous forest and farmland. Most of our food is organically grown onsite; Fruit, vegetables, coffee, eggs, milk—you name it, we grow it (or squeeze it). Explore the jungle on horseback or milk the cows at the crack of dawn (you crazy early risers you!). Or, simply follow status quo, ditch the shoes, and lounge by the pool between surfing, massages, and yoga. Don’t worry, we called your husband and he said to save you a spot.
“It’s okay to be scared.
Being scared means you’re about to do
something really, really brave.”
—Author, Mandy Hale
What’s Included at
the Cloud Farm?
- Seven nights accommodations
- Airport transfer (scheduled times)
- Daily breakfast and dinner at Cloud Farm
- Six days of expert surfing instruction
- Six days of surf theory
- Daily individualized goal setting and check-ins
- Daily filming of surf sessions
- Daily video analysis sessions
- Daily use of surfboard and equipment
- Daily transportation to surf spots by 4×4
- Daily full-time hosting and activity coordinating
- Two guided nights out on the town
- Two yoga classes
- One one-hour massage
- Sightseeing trip through Granada upon arrival
- Chica Brava swag bag
- Chica Brava Surf Shop discount
Just add water
- Full-length Professional Photo / Video USB
- Extra Massages
- Extra Yoga Classes
- Zip-line Canopy Tour
- Horseback Riding Tour
- Catamaran / Sailing Tour
What’s on Tap?
When you arrive at Chica Brava surf retreat, we’ll run you thorough the property, orientation, and the week’s schedule. Below is an example of a typical week in our hood.
6:00AM Coffee’s On!
7:30AM Theory Lesson and Goal Check-in
8:00AM Surf’s Up! Playa Hermosa
2:00PM Option: Horseback Riding
7:30PM Dinner: El Timon beachfront Seafood
9:00PM Last night out on the town!
Custom Surf Retreat Packages
We also specialize in the following custom packages for all occasions, experience levels, and ages.
- Fit, Fierce & 40: (Click here for our Surf Retreats for Women 40+)
- Mother-Daughter Week
- Co-ed Groups
- Surf + Spanish Immersion
- Surf + Volunteer
Packages available Saturday–Saturday; airfare not included
* Discounts available for groups, returning guests, and longer stays.
Contact us today if a date you want isn't posted and ask about getting $300 OFF our limited special discount weeks.
All reservations are subject to our Bookings & Cancellations Policy